Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY WEBSITE


   Call me Madz, Filipina  in Tokyo  ,40 years old..I am fun of collecting this widgets.Some of my hobbies  are  taking photos,videos,  editing imovie video, well am not really good in it ,its just im happy if i accomplish something even though not perfectly done.
I love to collect quotes and put them  on any photo that i pick .Sometimes its baduy but i just love  being  baduy coz no pressures at all.




Here some of my choices ,just put it here hope you like them too.





                   



Jokes

   


^^I LOVE NATURE IT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY^^





Here is my baduy movie ,This is my edited video of my old photos,the video clip   i took  day before my birthday ,the date is also unique a bit hihihi 2-21-2010 the next day is my 40th birthday..2-2-2010..
And some parts were just a breakfast date with my sis.Ester Banglos  ..
Discussing about :
If I had the rights to chose I prefer to die young ,rather than die old  but a handicap or a disabled patient etc..
She explain in this video that we must take good care of the life God's given us and we can not complain or decide until when ,we like to live .
The only thing we can do is Pray that God will keep us healthy so that we can use our remaining strenght in serving HIM..more arguments discussed.but here the summary only.. 
Life is too short so i am very thankful that i had the chance to create a video like this..I love the music also,thats it..





Thats mr.Beam not good if we dont even smile thats his purpose to make us SMILE..













Not really fluent  in English coz am Ilokana but sometimes people say am more close to Bisaya ..So if you want to know more about my story just contact me for more explanation regarding this matter..
My Quotes 
^^TAKE IT EASY,DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY^^







Photos I kept
When i was 22 /23 yrs old

1 comment: